”Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Everything else is secondary”. – Steve Jobs
Quotes. I love quotes. These nuggets of wisdom that capture the imagination, dreams and aspirations of us all. They do wonders for my self esteem and pick me up when I am down. Here are a few quotes that I am particularly fond of.
1. “It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it’s harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.” – Unknown
2. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth.” – Unknown
3. “Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around…” – Unknown
4. “This too shall pass.” – Persian Sufi Poets _ I love this one especially when in a difficult situation.
5. “You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.” – Adlin Sinclair
6. “Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” – Karen Ravn
8. “I was pushed by myself because I have my own rule, and that is that every day I run faster, and try harder.” – Wilson Kipketer
9. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “When I quote others I do so in order to express my own ideas more clearly.” – Michel de Montaigne