Quotes. I love quotes. These nuggets of wisdom that capture the imagination, dreams and aspirations of us all. They do wonders for my self esteem and pick me up when I am down. Here are a few quotes that I am particularly fond of.
1. “It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it’s harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.” – Unknown
2. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth.” – Unknown
3. “Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around…” – Unknown
4. “This too shall pass.” – Persian Sufi Poets _ I love this one especially when in a difficult situation.
5. “You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.” – Adlin Sinclair
6. “Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” – Karen Ravn
8. “I was pushed by myself because I have my own rule, and that is that every day I run faster, and try harder.” – Wilson Kipketer
9. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “When I quote others I do so in order to express my own ideas more clearly.” – Michel de Montaigne